Last updated August 31, 2021
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- The Website and associated Services, the information on the Mobile Application and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations relating to the Websites and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omission in the Website.
- We do not warrant that the Website will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free, free from computer virus, other invasive, damaging code or that the Mobile Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, or failure of Information Technology equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the Website and the services offered in the Website, your access to, use of or inability to use the Website or the services offered in the Website, reliance on or downloading from the Website and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be liable in contract, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever caused and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Website and these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of the statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the Mobile Application will not be monitored or read by others.